Friday, June 1, 2012

Oh my

Its Ok Thursdays

It's okay...


1) It's okay that I'm doing "it's okay Thursdays" on Friday.   

2)  It's okay that things can change in a blink of an eye.  I don't want to jinx anything, so I will just say that I'm truly grateful.

3)  It's okay that I believe in G-d.  Sometimes I'm mad at this G-d, sometimes I even yell or scream inside my head at this G-d, but I still try to believe.  I don't understand the athiests who say they're mad at G-d, and therefore don't believe.  If he/she doesn't exist, how can you be mad at them?  Be mad at people for doing evil things, be mad at society or the government for making those evil things easier (in some cases), but don't be mad at G-d.  We all have a free choice in how to live.  Anyway, referring to number 2, I am incredibly grateful to the Source of all that is good for what seems to be an unexpected opportunity right around the corner.  I still believe, even if I struggle in other ways.   

4)  It's okay that it's June 1 and 61 degrees outside.  Incredibly odd in our neck of the woods, but it's definitely okay.

and...to mix it up a bit...
It's NOT okay...

5)  It's NOT okay that I have slept like total sh*t all week.  I don't have too much caffeine, I do exercise, I don't get it.  Might be time to see a doctor, it's interfering with my life. 

6)  It's NOT okay that my parents are getting older, and I'm just now feeling like I have a good(-ish) relationship with them.  How can we make up for lost time?  How can they know I love them?  How can we make the most of it all?

7)  It's NOT okay that I still don't know what to do about the long-distance boyfriend.  He wants to get married.  I don't feel ready.  I don't want to lose him.  There are times I push him away and want space, but I still want to be loved. ugh. 

8)  It's NOT okay that I have gray hairs, a few (not bad) wrinkles, and acne all at the same time.  I'm both too young and too old for all of this!!  Blarg.  Mirrors, beware. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts! I'd love to discuss life with you.