Thursday, May 24, 2012

It's [still] okay

Its Ok Thursdays

IT's OKAY...

It's okay that I think I have 1,000 ideas to blog about, but all I seem to do is "it's okay Thursdays."

It's okay that it takes about 9 hours of sleep for me to feel grrrreat.   

It's okay that I am perpetually thinking I need a haircut, not necessarily shorter, but just trimmed/shaped.

It's okay that if I were a dude, I wouldn't have a 5 o'clock shadow, I'd have one by...noon.

It's okay that I get off Friday at noon AND have Monday off.  weeeeee!

It's okay that I psychotically cleaned my house Sunday only to have my house guest bring his DOG (unbeknownst to me that the dog would come).  It rained, and there was lots of mud in my backyard, and hence, I have to clean my house all over again because of some little doggie paw prints.  Plus, they'll be back in town on their way back home in two weeks.  I want to be a dog person, but maybe I'm not...

It's okay that there's a lady at work for whom I feel incredibly sorry, and yet, she gets on my last nerve...mouth noises, southern accent, apologizes all over herself, not terribly competent...sorry.

It's okay that I don't like one of my brothers in law.  He is just not a good person, and I still can't believe my sister married him.  (Man, I sound like a hater today.)

It's okay that I'm still single (as in, un-married).  Some days I think I will always be that way, and I'm totally okay with that.  Some days I long to have a life companion.  IN TOWN.

It's okay that everyone on f@cebook seems to be married, getting engaged, having baby #1 or #2, to the point I can hardly keep track anymore. 

That's all I got.  Happy long weekend, folks. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts! I'd love to discuss life with you.