Monday, May 18, 2015

Because it was just so good...

I'm posting this quote from Catholic All Year because it was just so good.

It's referring to the so-called Mommy Wars - I'm not a mom, so to me, it's just about wars of any kind.

Wise words.

1. I've come to understand that people are different from one another. They are formed by different circumstances and experiences, motivated by different loves and fears, and talented in different ways. 

2. I've come to realize that another person’s experience of a particular situation in no way de-legitimizes my own contrary experience.

3. I've learned to let go of the angst: These days, I . . . Evaluate my options. Make a decision. Own it. Repeat as necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts! I'd love to discuss life with you.