Thursday, May 10, 2012
It's OK Thursdays:
1) It's okay that I'm wearing leggings today because I didn't shave my legs. (Gross, sorry.)
2) It's okay that I have already picked out the wedding rings I like, even though my boyfriend and I aren't engaged yet.
3) It's okay that I have gay friends I love, yet I still feel torn about the issue of gay marriage. Am I ignorant? Is it Catholic guilt? Am I a terrible person for not whole-heartedly supporting it? I relate to President Obama who said his position was evolving, although I suppose his ideas have stopped evolving and arrived at acceptance.
4) It's okay that the extra hour we are working Monday-Thursday this summer is killing me because I know I am going to love my Friday afternoons off.
5) It's okay that I have naturally curly hair, and I can put some gel in wet hair, scrunch it, and go. (see numbers 1 and 4). Running behind.
6) It's okay that no matter what time I seem to go to bed, the morning always comes too soon, and I push snooze, and feel rushed.
7) It's okay that I have finally gotten my blood sugar problems under control by changing what I eat. In the meantime, I have neglected working out, which will throw things off again. One thing at a time...
8) It's okay that coffee without sweetener of any kind doesn't taste as good as coffee with sweetener. (see number 7)
9) It's okay that within the next week, I will be (lap)topless until I have saved up for a new computer. Here's to being (and staying) debt free.